What the Papers Say
Old and new coverage of the Clarets in the local and national press
Articles 1 to 7 (of 7) listed below
- The birth of Burnley Football Club
- On 18th May 1882 what seemed at the time like a fairly insignificant meeting took place at Burnley's finest hotel.
- Ternent close to matching the great Clarets
- The Clarets, top of the league, are set to take on second place Manchester City ...
- Manchester City v Burnley - The Championship, 2nd May 1960
- In early May 1960 Burnley travelled to Maine Road to play Manchester City in ...
- Burnley: ‘Villagers' are talk of the town
- The Clarets were preparing for the local derby at Preston on 9th December 2001 ...
- Glen Little speaks to Givemefootball
- Glen Little made his comeback from injury on Tuesday against Palace and was much sought after following the game.
- Raise a glass to vintage Claret
- On Tuesday 28th December 1999 Burnley entertained Oxford United in a Second Division game that was to be our last game ...
- Derby County v Burnley - FA Cup 3rd round replay, Saturday 25th January 1992
- There is one article from the National press that features on most web sites ...