CLARETS latest news Additional CLARETS articles
- Youths in league and cup action this week Our youth team, having had Saturday's home game against Bury postponed, will face Blackpool this week in the Lancashire FA Youth Cup ...
- First Premier League game for referee Scott Graham Scott will referee in the Premier League for the first time on Saturday when he takes charge of our home game against Aston Villa.
- Dowd will referee Newcastle game The Premier League have confirmed that Phil Dowd will referee our home game against Newcastle a week tomorrow.
- Weather holds up the youth team Burnley's Youth Alliance League game against Bury last Saturday was postponed due to weather conditions at Gawthorpe, and that has seen ...
- Youth Team Fixtures 2014/15 The youth team play in the Youth Alliance League Division North West Division in 2014/15 and the fixtures are below. All home games will ...
- Youth Alliance League Table 2014/15 The current Youth Alliance League Table as of the above date
- Queens Park Rangers v Burnley - Supporters Travel Supporters clubs travel to the Premier League game against Queens Park Rangers at Loftus Road for Burnley Football Supporters Club, ...
- Pride in the Potteries Burnley moved off the bottom of the Premier League yesterday when two Danny Ings goals helped us to a 2-1 win against Stoke City at the ...
- Fixtures & Results 2014/15 Below are Burnley's fixtures and results for 2014/05 as per the date shown.
- Premier League Table 2014/15 Below is the Premier League table as at the shown date.
- That encapsulates what we've been about Burnley have returned home from the Potteries with all three points against Stoke City. It was a game that left home manager Mark Hughes ...
- Stoke (a) - Vote for your Man of the Match Burnley have come home from Stoke with all three points in a 2-1 win. Now is you chance to vote for your choice of man of the match.
Current League Table
|20||Queens Park Rangers||12||-12||8|
|view full table|
Latest from the forums
2014/15: Stoke (a) - Man of the Match Vote?